Monday, November 3, 2008

why?

sometimes, i want to write things on here that truly express my heart and deepest feelings but i can't. so i am questioning things right now. this will suffice.

i don't understand why some people are the way they are.

why do people go after things that are unatainable and continue to set themselves up for heartache and failure?

why does your heart and mind tell you different things?

why is it that when you want something so bad it has to take time before it happens?

why are people's priorities mixed up?

why do i feel the way i feel right now?

why do i feel like i'm in my own reality right now?

why can't i snap back into the real world and get back into where i am going with my life?

why does my mind continue to wander and think about people and things i should not be thinking about?

why do i feel all alone when i know there are so many people that care about me?

why do i feel like something is missing in my life?

why do i continue to do things that lead me to feel the way i feel when i know they are going to make me feel this way?

why do i care so deeply about people when they don't care about me as much?

slowly trying to figure out the answers to some of these questions. i may never get them all answered which is ok. things just are the way they are. so thankful i'm grounded enough to not worry about all this all the time. looking for a change and ready for that change....hopefully it's right around the corner. i'll keep my fingers crossed...

1 comment:

Melody said...

I understand...sometimes you just want to know why, and sometimes you never will. It's ok. Be at peace with the fact that the Lord loves you and He knows why. He's got it all under control.
I will always love you mucho my dear friend...no matter what questions you're wrestling with...doesn't change how i feel about you one bit. :)
You are an AMAZING woman. You are LOVED. BE BLESSED!