Tuesday, May 27, 2008

so it begins...

Well, I would first like to start out by saying I am not a writer by any means. I cannot sing, I cannot play a musical instrument, I cannot draw, I cannot paint, and I cannot write. I guess you could say I am not creative at all. Most who know me will agree. I guess you could ask, does she have any special talents or gifts? But don't let that fool you because my imagination is unstoppable and THAT is where my creativity comes in to play! I can also spell. Does that count? I was driving down the road the other day thinking about how if God knows I love music and I love to write then why can I not be good at them? maybe one of them? I love to write my thoughts down even though they make no sense sometimes. My mind goes from one thought to the other so quick that I don't let anything process. Then I have to analyze it all for it to make sense. So since that day when I thought that, I have discovered that no I might not be able to sing and I might not be able to write but I can talk! This is what I am good at! This will be used for my future! So for those of you who actually read this, please accept the fact that as my mind wanders, my fingers go with those thoughts so there is no telling what could end up on these pages. I hope this blog is something you enjoy reading. I hope to be able to truly express my thoughts and feelings on here. I hope to be able to take the most mundane stories and turn them into gold winning stories that you can laugh for several minutes over.

and so it begins... you are going to experience the uncensored, uncut life of Amanda Parsons.

No comments: