Sunday, June 8, 2008

exhausted!

just got back in town from visiting family for my little bro and little cousins high school graduation. well they're not that little anymore. i am so proud of them! i would post pictures but the camera died on me at the graduation so i can't. even if i did have pictures i probably would not post them because i am technologically impaired and impatient so i don't like taking the time to do stuff like that. i also visited my best friend melody in charlotte along with some of my old posse from the hk weezy! wow what a great weekend! i am happy to be back however. i am completely exhausted and going to bed so i will be posting more stories about this weekend soon! so please stay tuned. before i go, i would like to say that i love my home. i love where i live and i love who i live with :) i also love the fact that my roomie has awesome taste in furniture because our living room pretty much rocks! we have better furniture than you!! haha ok that was childish. i also love the fact my bed was made for the first time in several months along with one of the sweetest notes ever and to top it off a little packet of sweet tarts!

No comments: