Wednesday, June 4, 2008

taking it back

have you ever listened to a song that flooded your mind with memories? a song that reminded you of people you care most about? a song that reminds you of a place that makes you happy and puts a smile on your face? i love experiencing moments like this. tonight, i experienced several songs that took me back to a place that made me smile and reminded me of a past that parts of me wished were still part of. when we are in situations in our lives, sometimes we think if we can just move on and get past all of this life will be good. then when we get past it, we think wow, we had it so good and we never realized how great things were and how wonderful the people around us were and what they would mean to us. a year ago, i thought things were difficult and i just wanted changes in my life. the problems and situations around me stressed me out and parts of me needed something different. now that i'm looking back on it, it really was not that bad and i truly miss everything that was going on. i miss the people that were around me all the time. they made me laugh and i had an awesome time with them always! i miss that and i miss them. i guess i shoud live in the moment and live it up so that i don't look back on any point in my life with any regrets!

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

no diggity no doubt!